Home & Car Adaptation

Home Adaptations for Seniors Independence (HASI)

Provides funding to homeowners and landlords so that they can make permanent minor home adaptations.

Call Toll-Free:   1.800.668.2642          TTY:   1.613.748.2447

Residential Rehabilitation Assistance Program (RRAP)
For People with Disabilities

Provides funding to homeowners and landlords of dwellings for low-income persons with disabilities so that they can carry out renovations to improve accessibility.

Call Toll-Free:  1.800.668.2642          TTY:   1.613.748.2447

Home & Vehicle Modification Program (HVMP)

Provides funding for basic home and/or vehicle modifications. By reducing or eliminating life safety risks, these modifications enable children and adults with mobility restrictions to continue living in their homes, avoid job loss, and participate in their communities. Consumers who meet program criteria can apply for grant funding:  Up to $15,000 lifetime maximum for home modifications ;up to $15,000 every ten years for vehicle modifications. 

Call Toll-Free: 1.877.369.4867, Press "2" to speak with an Intake Counselor 

TransCare® Community Support Services is a registered, charitable corporation providing high quality care and compassion to seniors and younger adults with disabilities. This includes home care services and supplies for individuals directly or through other organizations.

Site Map Webmaster Disclaimer (C) 2020 TransCare®